5 reasons to buy
- A no-sew construction with a debris screen ensures comfortable and protective coverage to the foot.
- A good number of runners welcomed the early stage rocker geometry of this shoe as it encourages a better stride.
- One of the best features of the Mafate Speed is its mid-sole because of its thickness and efficient cushioning components as noted by a few testers.
- Some support is given to the arch, making every step more cradled.
- High-abrasion rubber components cover the outsole, which improve the durability and traction of this shoe.