9 reasons to buy
- Most buyers commended the wider toe box of the Stinson ATR 4.
- Some runners liked that the latest version of the Stinson ATR is more cushioned, therefore softer and much more comfortable than its predecessors.
- One user said that the durability has improved in the Stinson ATR with the fourth version’s new tread pattern.
- Another user was impressed with the superior quality lugs that provide great traction.
- Several wearers were satisfied with the performance of the Stinson ATR 4 on long-distance running: the underfoot foam provided enough comfort, and the rocker-
- shaped midsole delivered progressive transition and impact absorption.
- It required almost no time to break-in and there is no experience of pain, according to some users.
- A runner said that wearing this shoe helped alleviate the pain from their plantar fasciitis.
- A couple of users felt that the Stinson ATR 4 is true-to-size.
- According to a lot of consumers, the Hoka One One Stinson ATR 4 is a well-balanced and stable shoe that also provides adequate grip and level steadiness.