7 reasons to buy
- Most runners liked the lightweight no-sew construction of the Clifton 2, which enabled a next-to-foot wearing experience
- The Structural Overlays supports the mid-foot area without compromising the look and the weight of the shoe itself.
- The Clifton 2 has a new padded tongue for added comfort.
- The HIP CMEVA midsole protects the foot from impact while adding stability.
- The Early Stage Meta-Rocker design allows better transitioning from the heel to the toe area.
- This running shoe comes in many color schemes, which makes it visually endearing to many athletes.
- It feels light and fast, as noted in some reviews.